In this episode of the DTALKS Podcast, the dads talk to Joe’s dad, Cliff, and Galan’s dad, Eddie about growing up, how their father/son relationship has changed over the years, and John adds some thoughtful questions along the way in the first part of our recognition of Father’s Day.
As always, this episode features America’s favorite segments “Ask the Dads”, “Dad Jokes”, and “Things You Should Check Out”.
This episode of The DTALKS Podcast contains mild language you might find in a PG or barely into PG-13 movie territory.
Six Things My Children Need
(Thanks for sharing, Cliff)
- My Love – The need to know their father loves them. It’s verbalized and shown.
- My Discipline – Discipline is proof I love our children. You can’t discipline other people’s children. It says, “I care about you”.
- My Acceptance – My love is unconditional. No strings attached. We accept them no matter what. I will never stop loving them.
- My Approval – They need to hear me say, “I’m proud of you”.
- My Spoken Belief in Their Life – They need to hear me say, “You can do it.”
- My Active Presence In Their Life – It says, “You matter. You are important.
This episode of The DTALKS Podcast contains language you’d find in a PG-13 movie. That language may not be safe for work, for your kids, and listener discretion is advised.